Productivity success requires a system of tools and workflows using proven best practices.
We have compiled a 14-day onboarding sequence with one email per day sharing rich education about the things that are necessary to realize results, focused on actionable ideas that you can implement immediately. Look below the form to see the list of things we’ll cover.
- A 4-step productivity model
- Planning, goal setting & a productivity assessment
- Using work systems like Getting Things Done
- 6 ideas to beat procrastination
- Understanding the impact of success orientations on productivity
- Preventing interruptions from derailing productivity success
- Measuring productivity success & 4 hacks to doing more of the things that matter most
- Being mindful about the things that matter most
- How using checklists can save lives and minimize forgetting
- Making the best of our natural tendencies to obligations
- Leveraging the power of habits for productive output
- Finding accountability through MasterMind groups
- Implementing 9 things that successful people do differently
- Wrap and vision for productivity hereafter